Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stolfus 50th Anniversary Celebration~Louisburg Kansas Photographer~

My Great Aunt and Uncle Celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary this weekend and i was able to snap a few family pictures. Bear with me as the location was not perfect....unfortunately church basements are just not set up for ideal photography!:) It was so good to see everyone!

The quality of the video isn't great, if you want to proof any of the pics or are interested in ordering any prints, please shoot me an email!:)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Those turned out really good, especially considering the amount of flourescent lighting down there... Not to mention the general aversion our family has to photos. The macro of the decorations were really pretty.
I want the one of Grandpa and Grandma. 5x7, please.

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Grandma and Grandpa!! Also the one of Shelby and Isayah...

-Carl