Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Saying Goodbye and Good Luck!

It had been a crazy year and an insane summer...some of you know I have been struggling with some health issues, and they continue, but hopefully the end is in sight!:) We have been busying ourselves at the farm and there has been barely a moment's rest! The hard work has been invigorating, though and our efforts seem to be paying off little by little. It was also wonderful spending some extra time with my sister before she left on a 27 month Peace Corps mission as an Ag agent in the country of Zambia in Africa. I am thrilled that she will have this once in a lifetime experience, but we will miss her like crazy! The weekend before she left, we were able to all get together for dinner and a family shoot at the farm!
Free Shipping at my proofing site Through September 30 using code ShipFree.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I'll order soon, I promise......

Rachel said...

PS - Where did you get the swirly background? I would love to use this for our wedding music site!

Lurenda Walter Photography said...

it's a pre-set i think...:)